2004-06-03: webmail updates
Version 1.4.3a - 2 June 2004
- Fix typo in compose.php reply/reply to all quoting (#963499).
Version 1.4.3 - 30 May 2004
- Fix form functions default parameter.
- Disabled Korean extra functions, because they don't provide all required
options and message composition is broken.
- Added Basque translation support.
- Fixed XSS vulnarability in content-type display in the attachment area
of read_body.php discovered by Roman Medina.
Version 1.4.3-RC1 - 10 May 2004
- Added new preference that determines cursor focus when replying.
- HTML Filter bugfixes and further strengthening in response to some
findings reported by stardust.
- Display total number of new messages in newmail-plugin popup window.
- Disabled Vietnamese and Ukrainian translations. They are done in different
- Ported charset decoding support functions from SM head. Increases
number of readable charsets.
- Fix SquirrelMail to work with PHP5.
- Reintroduce alternating row colors in addressbook, which has
accidentally disappeared somewhere in the dark past.
- Disabled Quick-email-reporting feature in spamcop plugin. (#809452). Admin
can enable it by setting variable in plugins/spamcop/setup.php
- Fix again for Internet Explorer's stupidity of decoding characters, then
executing it blindly. See http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/340118.
- Replaced obsolete 2mbit.com RBL with ahbl.org RBL (#829887).
- Fixed sorting of sent_subfolders.
Sent_subfolder plugin is hooked to special_mailbox hook.
Stable 1.4 tracker #699920.
- New hook function: boolean_hook_function() Used for true/false hooks.
- Fixed special_mailbox hook to allow more than one hooked plugin (#870365).
- Added new reply citation to include date and author.
- Fix some XSS issues.
- Norwegian Bokmal translation uses nb_NO.
- Improve display of some unparsable/absent dates (#891354).
- Added non-anonymous LDAP bind and bind protocol patches from devel.
- Add comment (Highest,Normal,Lowest) to X-Priority header.
- Make writing of preferences, abook, calendars fail better when disk full
- Fix quoteimap() regex escaping problem (#921291).
- Added international date format support (#927264).
- Fixed "Resume Draft" to use correct identity (#845290).
- Fixed RFC2821 incompliancy by adding a fallback mechanism to HELO if
EHLO is not supported.
- Fixed RFC2298 incompliancy by setting envelope sender to null.
- Allow single quotes to be used in theme name in conf.pl (#805309).
- Do not present special folders as renameable/deleteable (#816881).
- Fixed on the fly decoding of base64 encoded attachments.
- Fixed message rejects by the postfix sendmail wrapper when attachments were
- Fixed scenario where just created special folders were not displayed on
- Fixed wrong folding of headerlines in composed messages containing long
- Fixed date display bug for messages of today. Show short format in case
of long format. (only occures in the timeframe around 0:00 AM till
- Use Special Folder Color config option works again (#931956).
- In POP3-class, be more liberal regarding RFC-incompliant POP3-servers.